25 3 / 2012
Dwight took the glass gratefully, and Bailey smiled as he slid into the seat across from him.
“Everything okay? I hear Windsor can be a bit…crazy.”
“‘s fine,” Dwight grunted, sipping at the juice, “They just…they think I’m weird.”
Bailey smiled sadly, “I’m pretty sure most of Stuart thinks I’m weird, too.”
Dwight glanced up, still hunched over his apple juice as he looked at Bailey.
“I don’t think you’re weird.”
“I don’t think you’re weird, either.”
- sarah-ann-rose likes this
- ambarredstrands likes this
- starsickle69 likes this
- hufflebecks2 likes this
- clanducane likes this
- confringo- likes this
- clanducane reblogged this from danibanaani
- desoniatravers likes this
- sewenteensir likes this
- fuzzgoesboom likes this
- keariel likes this
- the-hypocritical-critic said: I AM GROSS SOBBING.
- fantasticavengerasses likes this
- highwarlockofthesouth said: Awww.
- bitemewinchester likes this
- danibanaani posted this