25 3 / 2012
Dwight took the glass gratefully, and Bailey smiled as he slid into the seat across from him.
"Everything okay? I hear Windsor can be a bit…crazy."
“‘s fine,” Dwight grunted, sipping at the juice, “They just…they think I’m weird.”
Bailey smiled sadly, “I’m pretty sure most of Stuart thinks I’m weird, too.”
Dwight glanced up, still hunched over his apple juice as he looked at Bailey.
"I don’t think you’re weird."
"I don’t think you’re weird, either.”
- allenamnesia likes this
- thesingerandthebassist likes this
- ambarredstrands likes this
- starsickle69 likes this
- hufflebecks2 likes this
- alisonbre likes this
- confringo- likes this
- alisonbre reblogged this from danibanaani
- desoniatravers likes this
- philssupersecretboyband likes this
- fuzzgoesboom likes this
- walkonthrougharedparade likes this
- the-hypocritical-critic said:I AM GROSS SOBBING.
- fantasticavengerasses likes this
- highwarlockofthesouth said:Awww.
- kayisatoaster likes this
- danibanaani posted this