17 12 / 2011
Sebastian’s lungs felt like they were on fire as he ran through the airport, looking around frantically for a spot of light brown hair. His eyes darted back and forth before he checked his watch, cursing under his breath.
"Flight to London from Ohio departing in ten minutes."
Sebastian’s heart dropped in his stomach as he willed his legs to move faster. He couldn’t be too late. It couldn’t end the way it had. He wouldn’t let it.
Suddenly, he crashed into a body, sending them both sprawling across the carpeted floor. Sebastian groaned, rubbing his head as he sat up, breath catching in throat when he recognized that face.
"What the hell are you doing—" The stranger began angrily, freezing when he noticed those olive eyes staring at him in bewilderment.
Sebastian let out a loud sigh of relief as he took Derek in his arms, burying his face in his neck, “Thank god, I’m not too late.”
Derek blinked in confusion, patting the other’s back as he muttered, “Yeah, you made it. Now help me up.”
Sebastian quickly stood up, nodding as he gathered the fallen luggage. Once Derek was upright again, he smiled tiredly, panting to catch his breath.
Derek raised an eyebrow at him, sighing as he put one hand in his pocket, “What are you doing here, Sebastian.”
It was never a question with Derek, either you answered it or he shoved you and left a bruise.
Sebastian fidgeted a bit, which was odd considering how he usually held himself with such confidence.
"I don’t want you to go." He said meekly, Derek snorting and rolling his eyes.
"I’m going, Sebastian. I’m not necessarily leaving because we broke up. Although," He started, his voice breaking slightly, "that was a setback to add to all the bullshit of this."
Sebastian shook his head, putting his hands on the other’s shoulders as he took a step forward, “No, Derek— I need you. I promise, I-I’ll..” He said, beginning to stumble on his words in a rush to let Derek know what he meant to him.
"Flight departing to London in five minutes."
Sebastian looked up at the clock in panic, looking back at Derek’s scornful expression before sighing in exasperation. He didn’t care how many homophobic people were in the area, he needed to let him know now.
"Oh, fuck it, I love you—" He said, crashing his lips against Derek’s. Derek protested for a moment until he closed his eyes, melting into the kiss as he dropped his bag, wrapping one arm around Sebastian’s neck. They stood there for as long as they could, ignoring the women turning their children away from the scene, or the awkward stares from the men sitting in the airport.
Of course, Derek would have to leave anyway (something about ’ ‘not paying for this expensive ass ticket and wasting it for a piece of ass’), but if the velvet box and note in Derek’s luggage was anything to abide for, Sebastian would follow shortly after.
- starsickle69 likes this
- livingwithlycanthropy likes this
- gayhogwartsandnudeerections likes this
- tatafornow likes this
- itscalledoriginality likes this
- aria657 likes this
- corazonesandamor likes this
- vtimeisteatime likes this
- ambarredstrands likes this
- hufflebecks likes this
- finstockinup likes this
- alisonbre likes this
- walkonthrougharedparade likes this
- impeccablechicken likes this
- bequietyouheathen likes this
- dorkseigerson likes this
- ronstoppableismypatronus likes this
- miss-mooners likes this
- novisionnohope likes this
- jacksmannequinn likes this
- thesearemyrandomthoughts likes this
- companioninwaiting likes this
- royalunicornmadness said:You amazing beautiful sexy person. I love you for making my Sebrek shipping heart grow two sizes two big.
- royalunicornmadness likes this
- rachelfierce likes this
- katerinastark likes this
- secondus reblogged this from danibanaani
- lynx-panther likes this
- torestoreamends reblogged this from danibanaani
- laughsassins reblogged this from danibanaani
- highwarlockofthesouth said:IT’S OKAY DANI. WE CAN FIGHT THE SEBREK FEELINGS TOGETHER.
- torestoreamends likes this
- fantasticavengerasses likes this
- jpneselunchtimerush submitted this to danibanaani